if(typeof(networkedblogs)=="undefined"){networkedblogs={};networkedblogs.blogId=1394317;networkedblogs.shortName="the-hall-family";}

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Followers

Hello and Happy New Year everyone!!! I hope you have had a wonderful holiday season and are as excited as I am about getting 2011 started!! I am going to have quite a few changes going on in the near future, one of which is a change of my CRAFTING, CARD MAKING, SCRAPBOOKING blog address. I will still maintain Pink Daisies, but it will be more of a personal journal type blog. If you want to follow my paper crafting blog it is http://msjsscrappin-stampin-stampinup.blogspot.com/ Come on over there and take a look! There isn't much there yet, but as I work to get it set up with most of my Stampin' Up! info I may have some questions for you fellow SU'er's!!
If you would like to take a look at my Stampin' Up! website, go to http://www.msjsscrappin-stampin-stampinup.net/ I look forward to seeing you all around  and visiting with you and learning new things and getting inspiration and ideas from you all!!
God Bless You all!
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment