if(typeof(networkedblogs)=="undefined"){networkedblogs={};networkedblogs.blogId=1394317;networkedblogs.shortName="the-hall-family";}

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Scrapbooking as a career

We have all dreamed of doing something special, at least to us, at one time or another. My dreams include being published, both with my scrapbooking, and in writing. I pray that I have the opportunity to share with other scrappers things I have found along the way and tips and tricks that have worked for me. I look forward to the chance to learn from others, whether it be something new or something I thought I already knew!
Scrapbooking as a career can be very rewarding, I'm sure. I know I would love it. Just imagine, getting to do what you truly love and actually getting paid for it!! Talk about being happy with your job!!! I am currently working on a scrapbook for a friend, for pay, and I have discovered that even though my own personal pictures are not up to date, I can let go of that and truly enjoy doing pages for someone else! And the satisfaction when they see the end product and really like it, there is no other feeling like that. I pray that someday, hopefully sooner than later, I get that opportunity, to publish something that may help others go out of their comfort zone and try something new, or perhaps to convince many people to try the craft of scrapbooking.
As far as my writing goes, I am doing some research into that right now to see what is involved in becoming published author. Again I pray that at some time in the near future, I have the opportunity to get a taste of successful writing and being published.
What are some of your dreams? Tell me about them.
I certainly hope you will share with us here on my blog, and invite others to do the same! Also, don't forget, ScrapbookPal.com will be looking at various applicants for their design team today. I hope you will pray for me to be one of their choices, I know I am.
I need to get in my scraproom now and clean it up a bit so I can take pictures to post, so for now, HAPPY SCRAPPING everybody!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment