if(typeof(networkedblogs)=="undefined"){networkedblogs={};networkedblogs.blogId=1394317;networkedblogs.shortName="the-hall-family";}

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Just Stuff

I am truly amazed by the affect a newborn baby can have on people, myself included. I was priviledged to sit and rock and love on Abby last night for a while and that was the most relaxed I have been in a long time. It's like God took all the cares and worries off my mind for that period of time. Thank you God, for the precious gift of Abby.
Also, it seems that my relationship with my daughter is on the mend. We are talking more like we used to now and it just feels better to me. I have told her and everyone else, that things that happened in the past, are just that, in the past. We need to forget those things and move on. So far seems like everyone agrees. We have had no cross words or hard feelings during the birth or visitation of Crystal and Abby. In fact, we have been able to converse very kindly. I'm no fool. I know things won't ever be perfect, but if we can maintain like we are going now, that is good enough for me! It is also less stressful on Crystal and Brian, so I am all for that!
Abby is the most precious baby, she is the most beautiful newborn I have ever seen! I could be a little partial, but everyone says the same. Now, don't mistake me, all of my grandchildren have been beautiful babies, but Abby is our first girl and she just has that dainty little girl look about her. To sit and hold her and rock or just lay back in the recliner is so wonderful. The little sounds she makes, the way she looks around trying to take in the world and figure it out! Just to watch all of the growth going on with her, inside and out, is truly amazing. I am in awe of the power of God every time I look at her! God is so good!!!
I have taken probably about 300+ pictures of her already. I will be posting them on my FB page later and then you can all see what a beauty she is. I have to get busy scrapping!!!
I have a dr appointment in Beaumont today, but when I get home from that, I will be in my scrap room, most likely. I will be working on pages for Lauren, as well as getting ideas for Abby's pages! I am so looking forward to that. I want to be able to stay in my scrap room for hours just scrapping! I am my happiest when that's where I am and that is what I am doing.
Well, everyone, I know this post hasn't had much to do with scrapping, but I hope you enjoyed reading it anyway. And, I realize it is shorter than usual, I promise to get back in the groove soon. But for now, this is it. I have to get ready to go for my appt,.
Please, don't hesitate to comment on any of my posts. I would love to see what you have to say, or what your thoughts are. Also, invite your friends to follow me! I promise, these posts will be worth while very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment