if(typeof(networkedblogs)=="undefined"){networkedblogs={};networkedblogs.blogId=1394317;networkedblogs.shortName="the-hall-family";}

Sunday, February 21, 2010

My Scraproom

Ok, I believe somewhere around here I promised some pictures of my scraproom. The pictures I'm going to share with you, are nothing like it is now. That room is a total mess!!! I'm waiting until I get back from my trip and then  I will be rearranging and reorganizing things in there. I have been taking some inventory of things. Sheesh!!! I have a LOT of stuff!!! But, it brings me pleasure, just like hunting does for my husband. When you find something to occupy your time that you truly enjoy, I believe you have hit the jackpot!!! Well, anyway, as promised, here are some pictures of my scraproom, before reorganization!!!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment